The pet business with 55 billion in sales just passed the toy industry and is one of the fastest growing industries in the USA. Why not jump on board and begin your own professional dog waste removal business. By learning the techniques used to net well over $150,000 per year, with just 5 hours of work per week, with net margins of 60% or more. This business can be run from your small office or home and the start up costs are nominal.
The is a business opportunity, not a job. A business is when you hire employees to do your work. A job is when you are doing the work yourself. Most dog waste removal businesses do not have employees. The owner is out there scooping poop themselves. That is because they have started wrong and simply kept doing the wrong things and then struggled. Don’t be that person.
Make the right moves, by doing ALL of the right things from day one!!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Setting up your business model
- What should your territory be like
- What makes a great pooper scooper website
- Pooper Scooper Marketing Secrets
- Service options, rates and why
- Your truck and equipment needed
- Employees and training
- How to get paid on the first of each month
- Expenses to expect
- Residential vs. Commercial customers
- Networking which works
- Governmental regulations
- Offer other services or just stick with dog poop clean up
- Learn why franchise dog waste business fail
- Look like a franchise
- What to avoid so you don’t waste your time and money
If you have the desire to start a low cost, high margin/high profit business, then starting a professional dog waste business is for you.